3/28/2008

OK...I can admit it!

Yes, I am a fan of Hannah Montanna.

I know...as a grown man with no kids that is sad.

My wife and I find ourselves watching her show on Disney all the time (followed by The Suite Life of Zach and Cody...but that should be another post).

While on Foxnews.com today, I found an article about Miss Miley Cyrus (who is Hannah Montanna if you didn't know...and, yes, she is the daughter of that Cyrus). I really appreciated this part.

LOS ANGELES — At just 15, Miley Cyrus is a multi-millionaire mogul not just for her music but for her film, fashion and entrepreneurial endeavors; however, the pop princess has managed to stay sane (and sensible) amid her very adult-like life and credits Christianity for her good behavior.



"I think it’s my faith that keeps me grounded, especially because I’m a Christ follower for sure," Cyrus told us. "Live like Christ and he’ll live in you, and that’s what I want to do." Click here for rest of article.


I love that part "...especially because I'm a Christ follower for sure."

Can you say that the way you act and behave is evidence that you are a Christ follower for sure?

No comments: