3/21/2007

God takes care of everything...

As I was working on the e-sports page we send out each week about our church sports program, I calculated the number of people who are participating in sports at our church this week.

The number amazes me. Over 600 people will participate this week alone in Christ's Church sports!

What amazes me even more is how God has provided all of the volunteers, equipment, time, and everything else that is needed to run a program with that many participants.

I had lunch today with a great guy who is going to coach our women's softball team. This time last week I was praying for God to send someone to take on this role.

God is truly amazing. Sometimes we let the little things slip by without telling hiim 'thanks!. This is my way of doing just that.

Thanks, God!!

No comments: