6/19/2007

Live...From Detroit

Carrie and I are in Detroit visiting my brother and his wife and daughter....mostly his daughter, Olivia! Here is a pic and you can see why.



Today we visited the Henry Ford Museum. It was neat to see all of the phases the automobile has gone through from the days of the horse and carriage and the bike!

While I am here I am working on a sermon for this weekend. It is a part of our 'Man Up' series that focuses on Friendship. The cool thing about working on it while here is that my brother, Jimmy, and I are learning what it means to be friends as adults.

In general, men need to learn how to have friends and be a friend. This is an area I need to work on. I have friends and I love being there for them. The flip side is that I don't go to guys as friends when I need help.

Well, back to vacation! I will try to update more later in the week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pic of Olivia!!