8/07/2007

Camden County Update

God is doing great things at our Camden County campus. I am excited to be a part of it!

If you don't know, last Sunday (Aug 5) marked the first Sunday of me serving that campus on a weekly basis. Carrie and I will be with them each week through the end of this year. After that we will take time to evaluate what is going on and what the next step is.

This week we had 66 people! Considering they have been formally meeting since Easter this is great! That represents the most they have had in any service yet.

Keep praying for this dedicated group. It can be very tiring working a full time job, having a family, and volunteering countless hours leading a new ministry. I am honored to work with these men and women.

My role at our main campus running youth sports will not be changing. Add in the weekly duties of this new role and a master's level class I am taking, it will be a busy fall. Pray for me to be wise with my time. I know I can fulfill all of my duties with excellence, but it will take a planned effort. Pray that I don't get to wrapped up in other stuff that I put Carrie on the back-burner. I want to be the best husband I can be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are so blessed and happy to have you and Carrie serve at the Camden Campus. You both have such dedicated hearts for God - we are so glad God has brought you into our lives and we can "do" ministry together... Love to you both - Francine and Chris